News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box future

Started by InTheBox, March 30, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InTheBox

So.. I haven't been around this forum much lately, been too busy with life I guess :)

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any info or intel on the future of  the 2box company. I've been hearing and reading some rumors that suggest they're about to go out of business. I really hope there is little truth to these tales, it would be a loss to us all.

stickcharmer

Recent post by another user stated customer service has been suspended.... Yikes!

ANGR77

Hi!

2box is one of the exhibitors next week during Musikmesse 2017 in Germany.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com / Great hi-hat conversion modules for 2box
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

welshsteve

I can second that, had an email from Bengt and he said they're okay, alive and well and about to go to Musikmesse!
I also heard about the suspension of support from a Facebook group, via snail mail too, so no idea what the story is surrounding that.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

edcito

Coda

If would hit like 10x if I was on Faceschmuck :)

edcito

Quote from: Coda on March 31, 2017, 03:22:02 PM
If would hit like 10x if I was on Faceschmuck :)
Me no comprende....

Coda

Translation: If I was inclined to lower myself to rejoin Facebook, I would hit the "Like" button on that new 2box article multiple times.

edcito

Quote from: Coda on March 31, 2017, 04:40:35 PM
Translation: If I was inclined to lower myself to rejoin Facebook, I would hit the "Like" button on that new 2box article multiple times.
I see, yeah, I'm not on farcebook either, just made a fake profile so I can read the comments  :patbat2box:

InTheBox

Oh, well.. good to get some indications that the rumors about 2box' demise are somewhat exagg :D :D :Derated

Coda

Quote from: edcito on April 01, 2017, 07:57:42 AM
I see, yeah, I'm not on farcebook either, just made a fake profile so I can read the comments  :patbat2box:
That's not a bad idea.

Coda

Quote from: InTheBox on April 01, 2017, 07:59:44 AM
Oh, well.. good to get some indications that the rumors about 2box' demise are somewhat exagg :D :D :D rated
You get extra points for quoting Mark Twain 8)