News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Hi-Hat rack mount

Started by pro424, September 22, 2012, 06:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pro424

Hi,

This is my first post here since I bought my 2box today ( :patbat2box:  :rock: )

So my problem: The hi-hat stands rack mount screw were together with some kind of spring and this spring popped out when i opened the package and now the hole is to big for the screw meaning i can't really tighten the hi hat stand to the rack. I managed to use the spring as nut on the outside for the screw but this is definitely not o good solution. How is it supposed to be?

Also the screw-nut for the bassdrum rack clamp isn't that good, meaning I can't tighten it that hard, this is not as prominent as the hi hat though.

Otherwise these bad boys are reeeeally really good! I am shifting from acoustics to these and it actually doesn't att all feel like a loss.

Regards
Max

pro424

They already answered my email telling me they will replace it and also replace the rubber on one of the cymbals while it was already cracking. Really impressive support, thanks 2box!

Murgen

Quote from: pro424 on September 24, 2012, 08:08:24 AM
They already answered my email telling me they will replace it and also replace the rubber on one of the cymbals while it was already cracking. Really impressive support, thanks 2box!

Check the cymbals for protection rims under the rubber covers ... Saves another cracked rubber cover.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

pro424

Yep, checked that and they were missing so i am getting two of those and new rubber for one cymbal.