News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Addictive drums 2

Started by hemiboy, April 19, 2014, 09:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemiboy

Is addictive drums 2 out or coming out soon for 2 box?

digitalDrummer

Dänoh

I think Hemi wanted to ask if or when SDSE-support will be available!

Lustar... care to chime in?

Jman

Well, one thing is for sure, Lustar can't work on a compatible version of SDSE before the new VST product releases.  ;D
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

hemiboy

Yeah Danoh that's what I meant in my ( I don't have a hair of tech knowledge language )  that you have apparently come to understand. Thanks, I actually thought Lustar was going to respond to this  . I will send him a pm when it actually is out may 13 thanks also to Allan and Jman

Lustar

I'd like to add support for EZdrummer 2 and Addictive Drums 2 in SDSE as soon as possible after they are released, it will be a busy month!

Lustar

I'm happy to report that Addictive Drums 2 is now supported in the latest work in progress version of SDSE :) If anyone is interested in trying the beta please send me a mail or PM.

mcrackins

Quote from: Lustar on May 15, 2014, 09:11:53 PM
I'm happy to report that Addictive Drums 2 is now supported in the latest work in progress version of SDSE :) If anyone is interested in trying the beta please send me a mail or PM.

Is AD2 ready for primetime for SDSE? Getting ready to pickup SDSE/AD2 with Fairfax/Studio Rock

Lustar

It is, I updated the download on the site and will post in the SDSE thread in a minute :)

mcrackins

Quote from: Lustar on June 01, 2014, 05:11:57 PM
It is, I updated the download on the site and will post in the SDSE thread in a minute :)

Awesome work Lustar, can't wait to try this out soon.