News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Module not saving changes in UNIT mode SOLVED

Started by Blocklobster, June 26, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blocklobster

Gday,

Ive noticed when i turn my modules on that they dont seem to be saving changes made to the TRIGGER settings, like GAIN, THRESHOLD etc. I kept noticing that the same 2 cymbals needed GAIN increased every time i turned the kit on.

I was going to ask how to solve this but i just had a play around and figured it out. Here's the answer for anyone having the same problem (though i'm probably the only one who didnt know this).

I dont know why but i thought that anything changed when you were in UNIT mode like GAIN and THRESHOLD saved automatically. Maybe because when you change something in KIT mode the little question mark next to SAVE appears, to remind you to save. When i leave UNIT mode and go back to KIT mode, this does not happen. To fix this and save the UNIT mode changes, while still in UNIT mode just go ahead and push SAVE twice, the same as you would in KIT mode. All changes will be the same once switched back on.

Lol. Im silly sometimes i know.....

welshsteve

Personally I prefer this feature, ask to save because so easy to make a massive error and not being able to remember what you (or someone else) might have done to go backwards.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

Blocklobster

True. Now that i'm aware of it, i agree. The pop up '?' was handy as a reminder though.