News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

German Test high level E-kits. Enjoy.

Started by Murgen, January 24, 2014, 11:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murgen

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

hemiboy

Hi Murgen, If you would please because I don't speak German at all,which is a shame because my last name is Helmlinger. Could   you briefly summarize the highlights of what was said here as far as sound and features especially comparisons between td 30 , 2box and yammie high end. Unless it's too much, I understand

hemiboy

Thanks fish monkey . Checked google translate and got my info

Murgen

Bit hard to translate, I understand German but not my native language. Basically they describe the kits, play the kits and give their impression. I watched the TD30 and 2Box done by different people with different bits and styles. I have not found a pattern or tick-list. The open source character from 2Box was not mentioned (as far as I understood). Perhaps a German drummer can give his or her review on this test, Bitte?
--------

hemiboy

Thanks Murgen , I got it at google translate thanks to Fishmonkey

mcrackins

Google translate worked well with the text, but the conclusion video was in German. Anybody that speaks German can summarize the conclusion video?

hemiboy

I mentioned that I got the info I needed about the kits with google translate, and I did. But, I wasn't in agreement with the general air about 2 Box. IMO, they seemed luke warm about 2 box unless I missed something! What did others think? To me, with no surprise, they seemed to be riding high on the Td 30, no?

teletom007

Hy,

forget the German test, it's just blahblah. No reasonable info.

tom

Murgen

Quote from: teletom007 on January 26, 2014, 05:57:26 PM
Hy,

forget the German test, it's just blahblah. No reasonable info.

tom

That was my impression as well, it is just an impression, no more, no less.
--------

hemiboy

Murgen

I should have posted it in the German section, in the first place. Sorry.
--------