News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

spare part prices?

Started by roel, January 11, 2011, 06:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

anybody now what the prices will be for 1 cymbal, 1 snare , 1 tom in the future?

puttenvr

Heard prices long time ago. They vary from 80 to 150 euro
But I am not sure about actual prices

Evy

p929

I heard CFH 200 (~150 euros) for a cymbal

rcprod

The following retail prices are in Canadian Dollars:

10 inch drum pad - $219.95
12 inch drum pad - $269.95
14 inch kick assembly - $509.95
Hi-hat Cymbal - $359.95
Ride Cymbal - $289.95
Module - $1995.95

Evy

Quote from: rcprod on February 14, 2011, 12:08:13 AM
The following retail prices are in Canadian Dollars:

10 inch drum pad - $219.95
12 inch drum pad - $269.95
14 inch kick assembly - $509.95
Hi-hat Cymbal - $359.95
Ride Cymbal - $289.95
Module - $1995.95

wow...the module is selling for that much here in Canada?  I think I just MADE money.

puttenvr

Only with the 90 gb card installed ....

hwasser

Too expensive. The module costs 1 324 canadian dollar in Europe :p

rcprod

Yeah never mind.....lol.

Those prices come from a Canadian distributor price list and they are definitely inflated. For example, the price for the whole kit is listed as $3999.95.

Oh well, was just trying to help....so much for that.        :)

eDRUM_ATTIC

Hi guys

It seems some of you saw our 2Box 'taster' video a few weeks back, but naturally, nothing that you didn't already know!
I hope I am not out of turn posting this, but we are celebrating our new website going live today and with it, our new deal with 2Box!  :rock:
:patbat2box:
There are lots of 2Box products available with more coming soon, so if we can help, just drop us a line, we ship worldwide.

Naturally, if we can help with any 2Box questions on the forum, we will jump in.

Once again, apologies if this is out of turn.
Darren

edtc

Quote from: eDRUM_ATTIC on February 14, 2011, 11:09:48 PM

There are lots of 2Box products available with more coming soon, so if we can help,

what s comming ? new pads ? cymbals?

puttenvr

nonoduweb

Very good site, it's great to have finally spare parts.
The price of a MK2 rack stand is very high, so it would be cool to sell only the needed equipment to upgrade a MK1 rack (vertical bars and their clamps - the clamps that they sell are for toms and cymbals)

eDRUM_ATTIC

Quote from: nonoduweb on February 15, 2011, 07:18:47 AM
Very good site, it's great to have finally spare parts.
The price of a MK2 rack stand is very high, so it would be cool to sell only the needed equipment to upgrade a MK1 rack (vertical bars and their clamps - the clamps that they sell are for toms and cymbals)

Thank you, glad you like it.  8)

Naturally there is much still to have done to the site, but the boss is working very hard on this, for example, more products and more global shipping rates etc are being added today, so if you don't see shipping to where you are, just drop us a line via the website and we'll get right back to you.

Anything that is currently not showing as in stock, please use the 'Notify' button and you will get an email the moment the 2Box item is added back into stock.

As for the racks parts, it is very likely that we can do this, so please just bear with us and it should all be there.

Thanks once again for you kind words.
Darren
:patbat2box: