News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2Box to USB/MIDI computer connection?

Started by sn47som, January 17, 2016, 11:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coda

Well I can't recommend any particular one, but for less than â,¬100, this one has 2 mic/line ins and MIDI in/out: http://www.thomann.de/gb/presonus_audiobox_usb.htm

You just need to find a few similar interfaces and then google them for reviews. You shouldn't trust me anyway, it's not my money buying it.

sn47som

If you are willing to help someone they should be able to be trusted or else why would you be helping someone. with your attitude you shouldn't help people.

"You shouldn't trust me anyway, it's not my money buying it."  wats that?!! lol thats the worst thing you could say trying to help somebody. guy, the whole point here would be if it were your money lol or else dont give any advice

Coda

I think you have a problem. If English isn't your native language, then it's quite possible you are making the wrong conclusions from what people say, and if so, nobody can fault you. If you are a native English speaker, well with respect, you need to stop being so hostile. Especially to people who give their time to help you.

edtc

i guess he understands english very well ...

some people are just like that ...

sn47som

Quote from: Coda on January 21, 2016, 05:47:31 AM
I think you have a problem. If English isn't your native language, then it's quite possible you are making the wrong conclusions from what people say, and if so, nobody can fault you. If you are a native English speaker, well with respect, you need to stop being so hostile. Especially to people who give their time to help you.
maybe you dont understand, its just something that isn't needed. But everyones got faults i guess.
I went with the alesis cable as it got great reviews and no latency thats all im lookin for.

sn47som

Quote from: edtc on January 21, 2016, 01:11:06 PM
i guess he understands english very well ...

some people are just like that ...

yes buddy very well