News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

NAMM 2014 .... what color were those 2Box drums?

Started by Jman, January 25, 2014, 01:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murgen

Yep, pretty ones. Still think chrome is da bomb!
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

fulrmr

Quote from: Murgen on February 06, 2014, 04:03:29 AM
Yep, pretty ones. Still think chrome is da bomb!

Yep. I might would even pick up  a full kit...or at least some pads.....if they were chrome. ;)

hemiboy

Yeah, The chrome is hot. After looking at all the suggested combos I like the chrome on all the pads and module only with a black rack, but a chrome snare and module with dark burgundy, or black or even the standard orange  with either rack would be ok. I don't know that I would go back to those standard pads after playing on full size shells for a while again.

Murgen

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

hemiboy

A chrome side snare might be nice? I would even use the 2 box pad for that

roel

nice color combinations give me some new idea's!

edtc

Purple is really nice !   what about a golden kit for the fifth anniversary ? 

Dänoh

Quote from: edtc on February 06, 2014, 09:37:42 PM
Purple is really nice !   what about a golden kit for the fifth anniversary ?

Hehe...cool idea! -  'Anniversary Gold'

Fulrmr suggested Gold Plated, something. Does this come close?

Happy celebrating everybody!  8)

hemiboy

The gold looks great but we need a black rack with that, no? .  Who knew we were this creative, and they say drummers just like to hit stuff! This thread  is getting some mileage. Keep it up, and let's see a black rack with that gold.  Great job, Danoh, you're the man!

hemiboy

Hey Danoh, why not send these to Bengt at 2 box itself, and see what he says or does ? I think his response might surprise all of us! See what happens.

fulrmr

The gold kit and chrome kit are my favs so far. Nice and shiny...very classy.

Dänoh

Here's a 'Zebra'-striped kit:      :D  (...as suggested by Hemiboy)   

hemiboy

Don't hang that Zebra, on me, lol. That is truly scary!! That must have been one of our other partners in crime! My last request was Fulmr's gold with the black rack,  and  chrome plated with a black rack!

Dänoh

Hemi, the black rack will have to wait just a little... 
It doesn't take my crystal-ball to forsee that this will be a whole lot of work (...just to get that rack separated from the background) ...and then, while the tubes may be easy, there's still the darn clamps to go black, as well...  :o :o 

Chances are, of course, once you saw it, you realize just how 'Roland' it really looks, and a black rack suddenly isn't so appealling anymore...!   ;)

(...just as with the request of Orange cymbals, which just screams "toy-cymbal" and "Medeli junk")  ;D ::)