News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

not pleased with build quality

Started by besco, December 27, 2009, 03:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besco

hi there got my kit a week ago and from the box the mesh on the toms was ripped was quite annoyed as the kit was expensive and expected it to be fine out the box
spoke to the guys where i bought it whop put me in touch with hand in hand who replaced the mesh straight away which was brilliant customer service

next thing i have noticed on the kit is one of my cymbals only triggers the top of the cymbal sound in certain parts and is really hit or miss if it actually triggers the right sound
im not sure what to make of this kit

also the rubber underneath the rim bit keeps on falling out of the snare not the happiest customer

Simpan

Hmm, the cymbal-thing seems odd, I have not experienced that and I've had my kit since august. I too had a ripped mesh head out of the box, which was kinda annoying, but just the same as for you mine was replaced within the following day.

Scottie

Hi besco

We are currently on holiday at the moment, and not due back in to office until the 4th of Jan. So the best thing I can suggest at the moment, is to keep playing the kit, and the day I am back in the office I will be in touch to get these bits sorts out for you.

Thanks
Scott

besco

hey man thanks a lot really appreciate it

Scottie

Quote from: besco on January 04, 2010, 10:25:12 PM
hey man any update

Hi besco

My apologise that i didn't come back to you on Monday, it was a very hectic day. I will be in touch as soon as i get in the office in the morning.

Thanks
Scott