News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Musikmesse 2013 video!

Started by Travis182, March 14, 2014, 12:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

Thank you guys! 2box is great,yesterday I downloaded new signature sounds to my old Ddrum 4SE module The sounds from that module are still outstanding and good dynamics. I love these 2 electronic drums.

fulrmr

Quote from: hemiboy on March 23, 2014, 08:54:04 PM
Dan. Do you plan on triggering the new bronze gen 16's or use them with the gen 16 controller? I was thinking of getting them and trigger but not drilling the holes just Keller red or Velcro  them  to the underside and I will have the either or we talking about a while back . What is the Eta on them, anyway?

I'll probly use them with the DCP...but if triggered....no holes are required as they have plenty of their own.  ;) I just use a combination of Killer(not Keller) Red Tape(KRT) and bolts with rubber washers. Double sided 3M foam tape works well too.

hemiboy

That's a great idea, did you order them yet? Is Erik at RMC a Z dealer, he is right? Or maybe you have another in somewhere, else? I think I am gonna wait for e bay or craigs list unless I can get a deal on new ones, and I really doubt that because being new. I am sure they will be a hot item in the beginning but who knows, they ain't cheap!