News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

FIRST IMPRESSION?

Started by ber0ni, December 17, 2009, 07:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncwilliamsuk

Hello

Once you have set the module to save mode (like scott stated above), do the following to save the any settings that you then make:

go to UNIT > MIX page > "SAVE?" should be the top left option, so now press the button above this to save your settings. 

Hope that helps

Neil

ber0ni

I have no idea where did all sets went...been to soundata last time 3 months ago & they said that new sets will arrive in january... I bought mine from Thomann and it took only 4 days to arrive from Germany to my home ;)

Quote from: HM on December 18, 2009, 08:51:57 PM
Unfortunately I still didn't get my set. Ber0ni, did you buy yours straight from Soundata? Do you know anything about how many sets arrived in Finland and were all of those sold already?

Baby Samus

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know the first shipment of 2Box kits were sold out straight away I think, and even some people who pre-ordered did not get one.  This is the second shipment, and so you can imagine that much of them will have been promised to people who pre-ordered months ago.

I pre-ordered from Andertons in the U.K (who might have some stock left) months ago to make sure I got one in this shipment and didn't have to wait till next year - if the first order sold so quickly I thought that the same would happen again which it probably will...