News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

MP3 mixing

Started by soultone, October 01, 2010, 06:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soultone

Hi ! I got my kit just over a week ago now,..and i am overjoyed so far!! really, really excellent sounds..and none of the hi-hat problems some have had. it calibrated right first time and has been consistant every time! At the moment i will mainly be using phones to play along with i-pod , but i am finding the mix to be a little biased to the kit rather than the music...dont get me wrong..i love the 2box sounds, but for the purposes of balanced mix ,would it be worth buying a good quality mixer with ipod dock ( maybe the Alesis multimix), and route the kit in to it? im thinking the end mix will be more realistic as the ipod isnt the loudest espescially with low grade mp3 tracks. any suggestions? how are some of you guys getting around this? cheers, and thank you 2box for making my days off work less boring again!

fishmonkey

you can change the balance using the mixer in the Drumit 5 module...

p929

I was plugging my iphone directly into the brain. However, I bought a new mixer m-audio NRV10, It doesn't have a ipod/iphone dock but I plug it to an stereo input and now I play with it. For me it works better, because you can equalize better the sounds from the 2box and ipod/iphone.