News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

But... Why not spare parts ????

Started by Manuel, September 02, 2010, 08:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boekhour

Quote from: hwasser on September 08, 2010, 07:30:57 AM
Dudes, take it easy!  :D

Agreed, but I still want spare parts! What if something breaks up? And two crashes and a ride is the minimum cymbal setup for me, even for a non-professional drummer like me  ;).

hwasser

Quote from: boekhour on September 08, 2010, 08:01:42 AM
Agreed, but I still want spare parts! What if something breaks up? And two crashes and a ride is the minimum cymbal setup for me, even for a non-professional drummer like me  ;).

I think they have spare parts for support but not for sale. So if its broken contact the store you bought it from.

boekhour

Quote from: hwasser on September 08, 2010, 09:18:31 AM
I think they have spare parts for support but not for sale. So if its broken contact the store you bought it from.
Luckely nothing has broken yet, except for a mesh head. How do you know that there are spareparts available for suport-issues?

When I slammed through my snare-meshhead (I'm not such a powerhitter, so bad quality meshhead) within 2 months, after purchasing my 2box, my dealer couldn't supply me with a new one. I had to buy it myself

p929

Quote from: madmanmafimardi on September 07, 2010, 08:27:56 PM
this forum is great, but cannot save any company

That's a fact for ANY forum on this planet.

if we don´t help developing instead of craving.....

...the "i bought it first" argument is SOOO stupid

Does it mean we should shut the hell up, and hide this fact so newer buyers won't take a well-balanced decision? You might be right about the overweighting of the 'i bought it first' fact. We're all aware that 2box was/is a small company competing against huge corporations, but at least they should be clear and tell us, when all those things are gonna happen, it might not matter if spare parts will be available in 1/2/6/12 months, we'd understand that, but we do not understand/share the silence policy. Don't you think it's fair acting for their current and future costumers?

Be happy that Bengt and his friends wanna do this project

I really doubt they made it thinking on it like a gift to the world, tired of what was around (roland/yamaha) they decided to create a new system for showing people that electronic drumming has better than ever (sounds like Steve Jobs), giftd for which we should be eternally grateful with them. NO!, They saw a market spot for making profit, fair enough. Everyone of us want to make out profit from our job, even better when it's due to a good product as 2box is. I like my device and the ideas behind it, but again, we are COSTUMERS not beta testers nor beggars. We all know that they read our ideas here, and most of them have been converted into facts e.g. OS 1.1 and the thread in which they ask for software improvements, and we appreciate that. But sometimes their silence like in this particular topic is a little bit annoying.  

blabla, go fudging built it yourself

gimme a break! That's what we pay for. And not only for this, coming back to TV's. Sony might sell you a new 3D tv. It came with 1 pair of goggles (and there aren't spare ones available), therefore, if you want to watch it with your family/friends you should go and built it yourself...

if you are really good drummer you do not need 4 toms or 3 cymbs, only for fun sake, it is not a good reason to make some other guys run faster, just so we can play more already heard to many times tomfills

What if not all of us want to become a pro like you. I buyed it because I could afford it and I like playing it once in a while, but I also like more cymbals (not 20 but more), call me show off if you like but not all of us share your view.

I particularly think this is going the wrong way. It'd be really useful if someone inside/close to 2box post something here expounding their position.

nonoduweb

Pro drummer or not, 2 cymbals is not enough.

hwasser

nonoduweb