News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Issues after updating the software

Started by runedog, August 14, 2016, 06:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runedog

I have just updated the software on the 2box. After the update I plugged all the cables back in but the snare and the bass drum do not work.

My two Toms are working fine. When I press the buttons there is nothing from the snare but the bass drum is sounding from Tom 4 which I don't have.

I have rechecked the cables four times and they are all in the inputs correctly.

All/any help much appreciated
Graham

Jman

That is a modified Drumit.dkit file on your module. 1st I would suggest turning your module on, Press Kit and More simultaneously. That will bring up the choices of your module .dkit configuration files. You may have been running a different .dkit configuration before the update. Try out different choices from that list. One of those may be the configuration you were on before the update. You asked a question months ago about setting up one of the toms to trigger the kick sounds, so my guess is that is what you did at one time but later changed back to a stock setting, Because the stock 2Box module does NOT have a kick assigned to Tom 4.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

runedog

Him Jerry,

Thanks for your reply, appreciated.

I will try out your suggestion which will hopefully sort it. I actually did not do the alteration to the Tom I mentioned months back but your help will hopefully sort this issue.

Many thanks
Graham

runedog

Hello again Jerry,

I have tried your suggestion and looked at the four config files on the module and none of them are activating the snare or bass drum?

Graham

ANGR77

The only logic in this story is that you have to check the cables again. Or?

If it is not the four standard configuration make any difference...I would release all cables and do it again.

Are you using the 2box standard e-pads and cymbals? Have you memory modified your module?

Best Regards

Angr77 / Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

runedog

All sorted now guys and thank so much for the helps given.

Very much appreciated
Graham

ANGR77

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

runedog

Ah yeah sorry, human error connecting up my recorder/mixer.