News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2Box Drum it Five TomPad question

Started by Thanasis, April 01, 2014, 08:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanasis

Hello to all. I play acoustic drums for 11 years. During all these years I have install mesh heads to my drum kit for silent practice and I have found them more realistic to real drum heads than simple pads.
In the band that I play, we want to add some songs that have electronic sounds and some of them need to be sound during a song at a particular time. Others sounds need to be heard when also another effect is playing.
For this reason I look to add some electronic staff. At first I looked for sample multipads such as Roland SPD-SX and Yamaha but the price is to high. Now I am looking for dual zone pads like the 2Box tom pad and to connect them to a sample module. Is this possible with the 2Box drum five pads?

Thank you

edtc

it s possible only if you have a drum module ( 2box or other brand...), or at least a "pad to midi " module ( like alesis trigger I/O..) with an external sampler or a computer ...

the pads are only the sensors ...

I ve heard that Alesis will release a cheap sample pad , around 200/300â,¬ ... http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php?topic=2001.msg17811#msg17811

have a nice day ...