News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box module "clone"

Started by filipcos, January 25, 2022, 01:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filipcos

Hi, are there any other "clone" of the 2box Drumit module? I only know about Fame Hybrid Pro Sound Modul. ยจ
::)

welshsteve

Kat do one, it's the Drumit3 rebranded. I am not sure what they call it, something like KT-M1 or something. Here's the link..
https://www.alternatemode.com/synths-drum-modules-amps/drum-modules/kt-m1-sound-module/

I should point out, the Fame module isn't an exact Drumit3, there's a couple of small differences. Of the top of my head, the tom inputs are mono and not stereo (head and rim) There's one other small difference too which I cannot remember.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

filipcos

Thank you, I didn't notice the Toms 4x mono on it.Ihave Alesis Crymson + HIHat VH-11 (the one with my Diy converter doesn't work 100%). Sounds through midi EZ2 and SD3 and I'm very tired of still running NTB and setting up, because SD3 and EZ2 has different midi on Hihat ..... So I'm thinking of buying a new module, if possible cheaper, so far about Alesis Strike or Drumit Three (+ mod 32GB card), so I thought Fame because of the price. I don't know what to decide, or some other module. Thank you and lots of fun

Sabian63

welshsteve

I am not sure about it being based on the 2box system, it looks nothing like any 2box modules. The Fame one looks very similar (with some minor differences) and the Kat one is a rebranded Drumit3.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

Sabian63

One of the earlier posts from Rendrix specifically mentioned that he's created his module based on the 2box... I'll have a look and see if I can find it and post a link.