News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Please Help

Started by Linc, August 14, 2011, 12:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linc

Hi All,

I am having trouble with the ditor software, i have updated no problem to the new version. I am just trying to edit a kit and then rename it in the editor software i then go File/save kitbank but i dont get any confirmation and when i got and reboot the module my new kit isnt there its still the default kit thats always in that location??? So for some reason i cant save changes from the editor back to the module??

Also i downloaded these new loops and just one of the new kits "Warlord" but now it says i dont have enough space to copy the dsnd files to the module?? does this mean i have to delete unwanted dsnd files from the module to create space?

Please help if you can

Cheers Linc

puttenvr

@1. Do you try to edit kits on the fly?
@2. Yes, there's 4 gb on the card and it can't hold all the sounds. That's why some people put a new card into the module.

Linc

Thanks puttenvr,

Mate what do you actually meant by edit the kits on the fly? Like editing them straight on the module? I just don't get why it's not saving back to the module like when I open the editor software my previously edited kits are there ???

Given the 4gig limitation and no way to add more space without the DIY approach would you recommend just backing up unwanted sounds an my pc then copy new ones on?

Thanks again

puttenvr

@1.   Did you start the module in USB mode?
@2.   Yes, that's what I am doing.

Linc

1. yep started in usb mode can browse the module file system no problem
2. ok yep will backup some sounds to create space

thanks again