News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

kit editor- single kits

Started by spoenk, August 31, 2011, 09:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoenk

maybe i missed this...but i can't open single kits in the editor?!

nonoduweb

No, I didn't find a way to do that too... You can just change the single kits settings with the module.

spoenk

hope the next editor is going to support single kits!!!!!

meanwhile the selection of different kit banks is also great!

AA_

Quote from: spoenk on September 01, 2011, 11:06:48 AM
hope the next editor is going to support single kits!!!!!

The next version supports import and export of single kits.

spoenk

and do you also happen to know when this will be available, are you beta testing?

paulf707

I have drumit editor 1.0.6 - was there ever a later version (that supported single kits)??

ANGR77

Hi!

I had to check this. 1.06 supports single kits. You can build a standalone kit and export(export function in the editor)it to a dkit file. Just take this file and place it in the on the SD card with the DSND files. It will show up after the first 100 as a standalone kit.

If you want to continue to change this dkit...you can import it again in the editor(using import)...but know the editor forces you to pick one of the 100 predefined entries to load it. I am gussing if you just do the export again to a standalone without saving the predefined dkit bank...you are safe.

A real nice editor for building kits is Lustark Drumit Manager. Here you can do more - cost a bargain! https://www.lustark.com/drumit-manager

Best Regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

paulf707

Thanks Anders...
yes, I have been looking at the Lustark software, I was just checking what I can get out of the 'free' software available first….
I'm still not sure if I will put my kits into a kit bank (and use multiple kit banks if necessary), or set up my kits in individual files.... It's great to have the flexibility of different options (and I could imagine that if I was gigging the drumit, then multiple kit banks would be really useful - especially if I was playing with multiple different bands) - but at home in the studio it probably doesn't make much difference.

But what an amazing kit - I'm only playing with the brain at the moment (still putting my kit together) - but this everything my old ddrum4 was, but many times better  ;D ;D