News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Response/Statement from 2Box! (unofficial)

Started by andhar, May 15, 2011, 10:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andhar

!!! I am not affiliated with 2Box in any way and this is not a direct public statement!!!

I've just got some response from 2Box via e-mail and will give you some statements. It is really a response to my private e-mail (in Swedish) concerning more than the question of their well being... But anyhow:

"We are alive and well. In Europe the product is available here and there - even if not in very large amounts. In Sweden the local distributor have merged into another company which have created sort of a vaccum. We will check the latest delivery for Sweden. Norway and Finland as Nordic examples have it in stock..."

"...The quality since the first version has, to this date with the stuff going out now, improved enourmosly. The first verion was not desigend or told to be suitable for hard-core touring on the road - but with the MKII we think it should work fine..."

I would like to thank 2Box for their response - at least for me it feels like a good sign and i feel a bit calmer and will give it a go no matter what...  ;)