News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Future of the company?

Started by Evy, May 14, 2011, 03:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evy

Not trying to be alarmist or anything.  But given now in 2011 the company seems to have difficulty filling orders I have to ask, is 2Box here to stay?  Thoughts?

ddrum4se

Oh please dont say that - I have been playing my old ddrum4se a lot recently, and not the TDW20 I have......and feel the ddrum4 is as close as you can get to playing an acoustic kit, without the noise. I have not tried the 2Box, but have read here it is better than the ddrum4, so I see I will get one eventually.

So I hope for their continued success, and if there are difficulties, for goodness sake, lets hope the other edrum module makers hire Bengt so these sounds can be incorporated into those modules.

andhar

I am also concerned and actually have sent Bengt and the guys an e-mail - asking them to comment to the rumours and mis-credits that are growing - on this forum at least...

I think it is time for them to give some response before it becomes a burdon...

Why not reply on this forum - and they would get much credit and understanding i think?

Baby Samus

All this talk because they are currently out of stock and new orders will be a couple of months?  How does that equate to the company having difficulty?  We've had this discussion before on the forum, stock shortages aren't a new thing for 2Box.  They aren't a company who can flood the market with stock like Roland can, and if the kit is selling well (which if its not available would suggest new stock is shifting quickly) you'll all just have to be patient and wait.  Could be delays in manufacturing or shipping in China, or perhaps they're just selling more than the company projected.

There are many possibilities, but I seriously doubt they are going to fold.

Evy

I'm not trying to suggest they are going to fold, but at the end of the day if a store can't get reliable stock they will simply stop stocking them or trying to sell them.  Buyers only have so much patience as do dsitributors and stores with limited space.  I still love the kit.  I lucked out when I bought mine as it was already in the store, but if I had to wait six months I might consider something else.  I throw this out there only because these issues don't seem to be improving when one would think by now they would be.  Will this go the same route as Ddrum?  Just wondering out loud is all.

zorglub

I may have been extremely lucky but I got mine in less than a week here (France).
There are a few on ebay right now.

ezzviah

I got a week ago mine in 4 days which was mainly the shipping from UK to The Netherlands...

So, satisfied customer here...

Evy

Good, so it seems waiting a long time isn't the norm?

puttenvr

Be glad we have food every day ...

andhar

Quote from: puttenvr on May 15, 2011, 07:43:22 AM
Be glad we have food every day ...

True!

But it's easier to debate on this forum and have opinions than solve bigger issues on "How to save the world-forum"...  ;)
I guess it all comes down to the little man with his own bubble-of-problems. Small problems that with it's small solutions can make a big difference... Perhaps someone on this forum will become the next Bob Geldoff?  ;D

MisterE

Quote from: ezzviah on May 14, 2011, 11:03:46 PM
I got a week ago mine in 4 days which was mainly the shipping from UK to The Netherlands...

So, satisfied customer here...

where did you ordered it?

ezzviah

It was Music Matter UK...

Well, they had one in stock...

ezzviah