News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

GariQ - first OFFICIAL music video with DRUM IT FIVE ever :-)

Started by marecsek, August 17, 2009, 07:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marecsek

Hi there all of you fans of DrumIt five (previously probably DDRUM :-) )

here is the post of my music some samples are sampled from DDrum some from 2box, I do lot of resampling in different machines, but this machine REALLY RULEZ.

Check video if you like. Languge is check.

http://www.vimeo.com/5604997

Here is also SHORT commercial teaser of DRUMIT five shot with the same director ALLAN SUBERT
Enjoy.

..............................................................................................
http://www.gariq.com/Backup/2BOX_DrumIt5_commercialVER03.mov
..............................................................................................

marecsek

UC

Czech it out - looking goooood :)

Nice production too despite vimeo's audio compression squelching everything up.

Good work!

marecsek

THX, too...

;D

All these ON-LINE video portals are doing this kind of compressions. You cannot help yourself. At least we have some to show-off :-).

UC

By the way, let me know if you're interested in having your song remixed in an acid / dub / break beat / downtempo style - espcially like working with interesting female vocals :)

Oh, and nice hat that drummer!

marecsek

Oh yeah, we are opened to any cooperation. We had already REMIXED one rock song:

original version is here:

And here is GROUND ZERO remix in "TRANCE-STYLE"
http://www.gariq.com/audio/GariQ_Zkrat_Ground_Zero_airplay_mix.mp3

So any suggestion for "FRAZIM JA NEVERIM" ???
Give them here!!!

UC

Nice! THe Zkrat remix is bangin'. Good music for driving fast to (but within your regional speed limit of course :))

I'll drop you a PM about the remix

Cheers
Tom

TrommelTheo

Very good stuff, looks good and sounds very good ;D, Ilike your Music , the Vocalistin :o and the Drum-Set in orange ;)

Theo

P.S.: What Speed-Limit??? *g*

UC

We're not jealous of your vorsprung durchfall Teknik super-schnell Autobahn Theo...

Much.

;)

(yeah I know it's 'durch', I'm trying to make a clever pun in a language I barely speak :))

TrommelTheo

But your Post sounds like it will do :-p  ;D
But only in East-Germany, cause here in West the Motorways are very bad and dangerous if you ´ll driving too fast... all the money to the east, and this since the last 20 years...

so there´s is really no need to be jealous  :-[
Theo

Gothai Grym

Oh, wait, that's my... !! :o
Seeing (another clone of) my dear DrumIt Five in a video like this is like seeing someone I know suddenly popup on TV.

Good production, both audially and visually.

p929

Nice combination with the orange T-shirt!!...the kit should come with one of those! 8).

BTW, shouldn't the drums on this emoticon  :drum3: be orange??

Slagverket

@marecsek

I like both songs. Very good energy. Nice vocals. Didn't understand anything though... ;-)

Keep up the good work!