unit freezing , outside the serie from serial number 1050 upto 1559...?

Started by edtc, January 09, 2011, 01:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edtc

About SD Card replacement procedure...
( details  http://www.2box.se/Pages/sd-procedure.html )

Did some users  have trouble with the DrumIt Five unit freezing , outside the serie  from serial number 1050 upto 1559 ?

puttenvr

edtc

no i didnt... i m in the serie ... was just asking myself if it could happen , and if it was worth to have a spare sd card in case .
... maybe seeing my module freezing every single day made me a bit paranoid ...:)

wasikant

Witam posiadam modó? 2 box z numerem 1570 ,po odpaleniu perkusji po godzinie grania zawiesza? sie modó? , mieszkam w polsce duzo czasu zaje?o by wys?anie modó?u do producenta postanowi?em na w?as? reke wymienic karte pami?ci,cho? wiedzia?em ze strace gwarance,pomog?y mi rysunki jak rozkr?cic modó? i jak sie do tego zabrac, po przekopiowaniu karty i z?ozeniu nowej : wszystko ?miga ,pisze to bo moze komus ten fakt sie przyda .

Mixmaster5

edtc topics are always useless!! Hes a wanna be pro! ;) just kidding

edtc

Quote from: Mixmaster5 on March 01, 2011, 04:43:02 PM
edtc topics are always useless!! Hes a wanna be pro! ;)

Hey Mixmaster5 , have a look at your posts an those made with your second profile BlingBling (this name goes so well with your personality)
...Here are some examples for those who have some time to lose....
http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php/topic,671.msg7206.html#msg7206

Here is a post from mixmaster5

Quote from: Mixmaster5 on December 27, 2010, 06:44:59 PM
So I have some questions which are very important for me because I dont wanne buy anything unnessecary...

So first is it possible to connect my 2box with my m-audio keystudio 49i, which is also an audio interface, and record with the 2box on my computer (logic pro)?
Here the link were you can see the in and outputs of my keystudio 49i: http://www.m-audio.com/images/global/media_hqpics/keyStudio_49back.jpg
If possible what kind of cable? 

Thank you sooo soo much for replying! 

and one from this socalled BlingBling.... , same gear , same problems , same english style ... even same whole phrases and link... ;)

Quote from: BlingBling on February 12, 2011, 03:23:39 PM
Hi everybody
So yesterday I bought a cable and connected it over my keystudio 49i, which is also an audio interface to my mac (http://www.m-audio.com/images/global/media_hqpics/keyStudio_49back.jpg)
I have logic pro 9. So when I want to record with my 2box it  is makin a noisy sound and also the recorded stuff doesnt sound relly good! Are their some thing with 2box you have to pay atttion wehn you want to record? Or is it my keystudio or logic?!?

Thanks much for replying

.... same person !! obvious isnt'it ?

I dont need any avatar to agree with me on a forum or give me good feedback like you do , and BlingBling is not the first one you did : i remember a "Shizzle" named profile , that poped up to agree with you in december , that "Shizzle" registered an acount and 2 minutes later was posting to support you , and never cameback....

Quote from: Shizzle on December 30, 2010, 12:53:02 AM
I m sorry for putting my nose in to this...but I absolutely understand what Mixmaster5 means!!

you can swear to any gods that it s not true , i dont care , and if you do so , no problem : why dont we ask the moderator to have an I.P. check on those profiles for the last month, then everybody will know that you're a stupid liar . Sure you'll wont like that... not very cool for a "master"

Quote from: Mixmaster5 on March 01, 2011, 04:43:02 PM
just kidding

And no , i know you are not kidding

... By the way ,  there is a guy called Mopsi here who had freezing issues and wasnt in the serial number range ... so a nice advice to your poor brain , search the forum better and use  Google more offen.... and leave me alone

BlingBling

Hey edtc I dont know you so it would be nice if you don't involve me in this...

edtc

you can give me all the bad karma you want but please , stop lying ...

edtc

Quote from: wasikant on March 01, 2011, 04:02:19 PM
Witam posiadam modó? 2 box z numerem 1570 ,po odpaleniu perkusji po godzinie grania zawiesza? sie modó? , mieszkam w polsce duzo czasu zaje?o by wys?anie modó?u do producenta postanowi?em na w?as? reke wymienic karte pami?ci,cho? wiedzia?em ze strace gwarance,pomog?y mi rysunki jak rozkr?cic modó? i jak sie do tego zabrac, po przekopiowaniu karty i z?ozeniu nowej : wszystko ?miga ,pisze to bo moze komus ten fakt sie przyda .

HELLO

most of us communicate in english here ... so if you need help ,please try to post in english ... it may be easier for you to find someone to translate in english than for us to find a polish speaking friend...

have a nice day