a new BOARD where members could post their questions directly to Deve LOPER

Started by edtc, January 01, 2011, 05:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adding a new BOARD to this forum where members would post their questions to Deve LOPER

yes i want one !
yes why not...
no use for this!
leave me alone in my swedish forest !
i d prefer a board to talk with Cindy Loper ...:)

edtc

hello UC ,

Could you add a new BOARD or even a STICKY TOPIC to this forum where members would post their questions to Deve LOPER (Deve , is your wifes first-name cindy ? ;) ) and the 2box team ?

edtc

Quote from: puttenvr on January 01, 2011, 05:49:56 PM
Deve and the 2box team ...
sounds like
Me, myself and I

No , it s just  to communicate easyly with them , in a way that all members could read and reply too if they want to ...

Manfred

Hi,

of course for us users it would be nice but i think the dealers and distributors should be the first line of defence. At least Scottie from Hand in Hand Distribution is here. I'm not sure about others distributors but Hyperactive from germany is also in the german drummerforum.

If Rik and Bengt had to answer the questions of hundreds of users they can't do their "normal" work anymore. We know that they are reading here and also answer from time to time. From my point of view thats ok.

Manfred

Evy

I agree with Manfred, if it was your company would you want to be pestered all the time?  The fact they do pay attention here is far more than what other companies would do!

edtc

understood your point ...
I m also really happy that 2box crew is part of us here ... and such colaborating link is rare and precious...   
   I didnt mean that they will be forced to answear ,and dint think that so many people would "harass"  them ...

it s allways  interesting to have other members opinion by posting or votes ...:)