News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

showcase your kit!

Started by drummer81, December 22, 2010, 06:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murgen

Quote from: roel on August 31, 2014, 08:17:38 AM
Yes that's right, I have 2 electronic kits but I was thinking about buying a acoustic drumset and sell 1 electronic kit.
But I have decided to keep my 2box set, Its better for my neighbours, and I don't like reconstructing my hobby room, it will cost me extra money and Iam still happy with my 2 electronic drums so its a no go.

Wise choice. :)
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

nocturnodrummer

Thanks mcrackins, I know that some forums automatically size the pictures to match the width of the page, that's why I asked.

mcrackins

Quote from: nocturnodrummer on September 02, 2014, 12:20:19 AM
Jesus, is there aa way to preview photos in thumbnails instead of full size pictures?

Yes, use Imgur if you don't care if your photos are public.

https://imgur.com/

After you upload, select under "Sizes" "Large Thumbnail"

Copy the image link under - BBCode (message boards & forums)

Then you'll have some nice formatting that doesn't look gigantic on the board.

Deacon Daniell

Jman

Looks good Deac! What do you think of the 2Box sounds now that you have changed over from Roland quite a while now? And which model of the Gen16's are you using. Is that the newer Brass version?
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

Deacon Daniell

I am really happy with 2box. Especially when using dsnd's made from vst's. I could never get a recordable sound using Roland stuff. Those are the buffed bronze cymbals. They sound great also but the splash has not worked out for me.

Murgen

Quote from: Deacon Daniell on September 02, 2014, 05:18:14 PM
I am really happy with 2box. Especially when using dsnd's made from vst's. I could never get a recordable sound using Roland stuff. Those are the buffed bronze cymbals. They sound great also but the splash has not worked out for me.

Have you got the BB China and how is it? Great setup, wicked!
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

Deacon Daniell

Thanks! I didn't get the china cymbal. I don't find myself ever using a regular china much, so I decided to skip it.

roel

I have now 2 Ddrum 4SE sets, I must be crazy yes I am and 1 expanded 2box set:

maby I can create a Ddrum 4se expanded set  :) or sell something... :-\

Jman

Quote from: roel on November 04, 2014, 08:01:53 PM
I have now 2 Ddrum 4SE sets, I must be crazy yes I am and 1 expanded 2box set:

maby I can create a Ddrum 4se expanded set  :) or sell something... :-\
I like the looks of the 2 curved rack tubes upright like that for the upper level! :drum2:
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

Soundmanneal

This is myset up with 2 ddrum4se module's . I now have swapped out the 2 ddrums for the 2box module . I haven't had time to set up the 2 box pads yet. Thanks to Jman for the 32gig upgrade . very happy with it .
]
[URL=http://s48.photobucket.com/user/mc_d82/media/photo1v1_zpsc678911e.jpg.html]

fulrmr

Quote from: Jman on November 04, 2014, 08:08:48 PM
I like the looks of the 2 curved rack tubes upright like that for the upper level! :drum2:

Yep...me too. My whole rack consists of all curved bars now.

roel

Quote from: fulrmr on November 13, 2014, 05:41:20 PM
Yep...me too. My whole rack consists of all curved bars now.

I could get it more extreme add some more curve bars but I using 1 2box module so enough stuff to hit.
do you have a photo Fulrmr?

fulrmr

Quote from: roel on November 13, 2014, 06:59:05 PM
I could get it more extreme add some more curve bars but I using 1 2box module so enough stuff to hit.
do you have a photo Fulrmr?

Not at the moment. Everything is "in transition" to a new building. BTW...I only have 6 toms but I have lots of cymbals, almost all Gen16 (triggered and traditional) except for the clear acrylic DIY ones I formed myself with triggers. It's much smaller and seemingly more "traditional" than my "monster" that was featured in digitalDrummer mag a few years back.

I really like the way the curved uprights look on the round platform. I'll try to get some pics when everything is moved and situated.

wildhorse5678

Can anyone tell me how to insert a photo to this post??  When I click the Insert photo icon - nothing happens exept a bit if html code appears ie There doesnt appear to be a way to upload the photo??