News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Videos needed ! Especially for MKII...

Started by adamsprinkler, December 02, 2010, 12:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamsprinkler

Hi,

This is just an insistent invitation to post some new videos of your experience with drumit five on the web (if possible MKII). The fact is that many interested people will not be able to take the decision to order the kit without having the opportunity to see it played somewhere. In many locations, like east Europe, Africa or even the US, it is nearby impossible to test the kit in shops before ordering it (of course you will find the other crap from Roland, yam, etc.). Youtube (or equivalent) seems to be the only alternative...

Thanks

Evy

I promise to double my efforts, it's something I've been wanting to do if only to show would be customers sounds and tracking. ;)

Cuban

I'll be adding plenty of videos shortly to help people see the light.  8)
:patbat2box:

puttenvr

MK-II mainly is an update of hardware
I don't think a video will show that as you perhaps will expect
In that way all video's from the first 2Box kits will show their capacities good as well

PS: where is the light?

roel

Quote from: puttenvr on December 02, 2010, 05:37:08 PM
MK-II mainly is an update of hardware
I don't think a video will show that as you perhaps will expect
In that way all video's from the first 2Box kits will show their capacities good as well

PS: where is the light?

PS: Where is my MK2 RACK UPGRADE, CYMBALS AND EXTRA TOMS???

adamsprinkler

What about a 5 to 10mn homemade video presenting the factory drumkits on the module? Some people did it for other drum modules (roland, yamaha and even alesis...)...

hefu

Evy

Quote from: adamsprinkler on December 02, 2010, 12:35:11 PM
Hi,

This is just an insistent invitation to post some new videos of your experience with drumit five on the web (if possible MKII). The fact is that many interested people will not be able to take the decision to order the kit without having the opportunity to see it played somewhere. In many locations, like east Europe, Africa or even the US, it is nearby impossible to test the kit in shops before ordering it (of course you will find the other crap from Roland, yam, etc.). Youtube (or equivalent) seems to be the only alternative...

Thanks

Here you go!  I just threw this together today.  Just me running through some of the stock kits.  Some of the snares have been moved around and minor adjustments for volume and pitch but nothing major.  All of the sounds are what comes with the kit, nothing imported.
Sorry about the poor video quality and it's probably best to listen on headphones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9ih5qKhTE

Slagverket

@Evy

Is that a roadie stepping into the picture at 5:20...???  ;D Thanx for making the effort of putting a wham-blam vid up on da tube. Lot's of people will appreciate it.

rcprod

Evy

Quote from: Slagverket on December 17, 2010, 12:26:31 AM
@Evy

Is that a roadie stepping into the picture at 5:20...???  ;D Thanx for making the effort of putting a wham-blam vid up on da tube. Lot's of people will appreciate it.

Future roadie....my 2 year old decided to make a cameo.  Fortunately he is crazy about drums!  Santa just might have a junior RB kit on the way!

Evy

Around 130 I'm using kit 39 Recording Shells, right after that is High Emperor.  Snares have been swapped tho.

adamsprinkler