News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Vintage Ddrum (mint condition)

Started by FlamTap, November 22, 2010, 10:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlamTap

Calling all Ddrum enthusiasts! I have a rare and hard to find DdrumAT in practically brand new condition for sale! All parts work 100%, no buttons stick, close to no scuffs or scratches, with all knobs intact with plenty of life left.

I figured if your on this forum you know all about Ddrum modules and could appreciate what im selling. Heres a few pictures and I can send you a link to a video I posted of the module booting up and a run through of the entire machine.

If you happen to come across one of these you will notice that they usually dont include the sound pacs. However, I happen to be including some even harder to find sound pacs with the purchase of the module(Flash Pac, Snare Kicks 2, and Kit Pac). I can also include an email to a person who has additional sound pacs!

Please check out the pictures and if you require more images, video, or have any questions please feel free to contact me. I am very reasonable with price and I understand its value, so shoot me a number and I will gladly work with you on number we are both happy with. YOU CAN BUY THIS FROM ME FOR CHEAP!

Thanks Everyone!
5flams@gmail.com

P.S. Check out the unofficial Ddrum forum!
http://unofficially-ddrum.proboards.com/index.cgi