News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Next shipment!!

Started by Scottie, August 04, 2009, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwasser

Quote from: fishmonkey on May 22, 2010, 04:03:43 AM
yes, but 2Box have indicated in another thread on this forum that the next firmware update will improve the cymbal triggering, but it will still be a compromise, and won't solve the problem completely.

Btw, where is the new OS?  :'(

I would also like a retrigger setting for the bass-drum, most guys would be happy for that. I solved the problem by buying T-drums triggerball and lower the beaters so that the lowest point of the beater is about 0,5 cm from the trigger. (that also made me change the bass-drum gain from 14->5). It also feelt a little smother, regular beaters are a little to hard against the foam-rubber inside the bass-drums.

orly

Thomann website now indicates that the kits Will hit the store by the end of june

Tommy_K

1 more kit left at Production Room guys!

Brand new boxed still and I think it's probably the last on until July in the UK?

Give one of our team a call on 0845 539 3000. Free shipping to UK mainland is also included in the price...

http://www.production-room.com/2-box/2box-drumit5/

Dagger

Pictures of the new hardware?

rythm

I see new cymbal stands and new clamp for the kick, looks really good.Thumbs up! Oh, the hihat clamp seems different also.  Thanks for sharing, Dagger  :rock:

Remi

These cymbal stands where always on photos.

rythm

Quote from: Remi on June 19, 2010, 09:32:39 PM
These cymbal stands where always on photos.

You´re right, my mistake.

Remi

np, they look better and they should be better compared what 2box delivered.

puttenvr

Not everything IS what it looks like

Remi

Not much adjustment at a curved rod :D

viina

Dagger

To me it seems like both the cymbals and hihat have a new design, but then again it might just be "retouched" promotional photos

Perico

I'm pretty sure those new pics are 3d renders and not real photos.
That was the same at the beginning with their advertising (like the pdf brochure) until they replace them by real photos.
Anyway 3d renders will be real hardware one day.  ;)

Remi

Quote from: Perico on June 21, 2010, 11:24:16 PM
Anyway 3d renders will be real hardware one day.  ;)

When you print them ;D