News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

A short feedback from another DrumIt 5 owner

Started by pls, June 23, 2010, 11:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pls

Hi All!
Well, after a two months of waiting for customs clearing (welcome to Russia!  ;D) I've finally got my kit yesterday – many thanks to absolute music from UK as they don't afraid Russian custom as many other stores (I know now why  :-\).

My first impression is that the kit completely meets with my expectations. I can say that it worth every penny with all known issues. Also thanks to this forum as it gave me information for my final decision about this kit.

Enjoy your drumming!
See you,
L.

rythm

UC

hwasser

Remember to lower the kick pedal a bit (like 1-1½ cm from the kikctrigger) to get rid of bouncing, it also gives you about twice the better triggering (i could reduce the gain from +18 to about +6-7

pls

Well, I don't have any problems with double-triggering as I learned not to leave the beater after the beat. So I completely satisfied with bass-drum. Also I have separate stands for snare drum and hi-hat, and Iron Cobra pedal - no any issues have been identified. I only noticed some fault-cymbals-triggering when I play on toms, especially toms' rims.
Anyway I love sound and feeling against what we have here at so-called music-bases - a cheap and dead acoustic drum-sets.
Currently I'm only looking forward for software update for metronome. And also I'm wondering why there are no symmetrical (balanced) line-outs for better signal transfer.

p.s. [to UC] Your russian is great! :)

UC

???????!

(okay I cheated with that one, thanks Google!)

...but I like to be able to say "hello" "please" "thank you" "goodbye" and "I'm sorry" in as many languages as possible :)

That last one is really useful if you offend someone when you're trying to say "please" or "thank you" and you accidentally say something bad about their mother.