News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

New 2Box Speed Light Kit

Started by edcito, December 04, 2019, 02:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edcito

ANGR77

Nice! A good price with a included DI3.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

edcito

More Info now available: http://2box-drums.com/products/speedlight-kit/
14" hihat and 14" ride but a 10" snare....

1* 14 inch Hi-Hat Pad with Stand.
1* 12 inch Crash cymbal with choke
1* 14 inch Ride cymbal with Bell, bow ,edge and choke detection
1* 10 inch Snare with Rim. Mesh head and rubber edge
3* 8 inch Toms with Rim. Mesh head and rubber edge
1* Kick Drum
1* Holder for Module compatible with DI3 or DI5Mk2
Rack stand with holders for all pads and cymbals.
Set of 8 ¼” Stereo Jack Cables between Module and Pads/cymbals including Velcro straps
The floor space needed to set up the kit is: 1,2 m x 0,70 m, plus added space for your drum throne

nocturnodrummer

edcito

My guess is they will present it at NAAM in January and then at the Frankfurt Messe in April 2020, but when it's available to buy is anyones guess.... like the drumit 5 mk2

edtc

it looks like a td9 kit upgraded with a 2BOX module .... :)

larsoes

Does anyone know if the hi-hat from the Speedlight kit, will be sold seperately?

Nico

Many 2box owners might be interested in the 14 inch hihat. Unable to see if it has one (DI5mk1) or two cables to connect (DI3/DI5mk2 only). I see card content is now available on 2box support page and has different filesize from DI3. Wonder if it already includes new samples. Sonor SQ1 perhaps ?

ANGR77

The hihat is using the same type of connections as the old 2box hh. It is using a hall room sensor for the pedal...just as the old one. Top and bottom hihat pads...the magnet is located inside. Works very good in my opinion.

To my knowledge- it won’t be sold as a separate part...but this could have been changed.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

edcito

Quote from: ANGR77 on February 13, 2020, 11:19:07 PM
Top and bottom hihat pads
No bottom pad, the hihat rests on a plastic tray with foam

Nico

13 inch hihat and not 14 as currently in the specifications on the 2box site.
It does seem to float more natural than the original 12 inch 2box hihat.

edcito

you're right! I just measured it and it's 13" across! 2box need to change those specs asap!

hungyer

Quote from: larsoes on December 25, 2019, 02:58:16 PM
Does anyone know if the hi-hat from the Speedlight kit, will be sold seperately?
I care about that too. Is the hihat compatible with the old module?

ANGR77

It works on DrumIt Five...(the old module)

I have not seen it been sold separately.

Best regards

Anders. / www.Zourman.com

gabo2

So who owns a speedlight kit? What do you think of it?

gabo