News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

HH RAW adjusting knob doesn't work.

Started by Corvidae, June 08, 2019, 05:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvidae

So I've recently received my Drumit 3 but when I try to calibrate the HH RAW number, the knob on the back doesn't work.
I can turn it fine, but the number on the display doesn't change.

It worked fine the first time I tried it, and now, nothing.

Any suggestions?

ANGR77

Which hi-hat are you using?

Take a look on hi-hat type...
Roland hh=Def
2box hh=2box
Alesis=Alesis

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Corvidae

I'm using a Roland and I have set it to Def, still not working.

Captaintrock

Hi, I'm pretty  new to the drummit  3. I'm using  a Roland CY-12 with an FD7 and it was a sod to set up. I replaced  the controller pedal cable with a stereo one and that made a difference. Make sure the HHPOS is set to off as well.

denzil

Hi ,
I'm using the drumit 3 with a roland FD7 and a CY5 or a DIY pad and stereo jacks for everything  and everything works well . i did adjust the RAW preset and found out that it's pretty sensitive / touchy .
However once around the 840 or so mark it works pretty well .
As per the manual , i'm using the Def type .

Just out of curiosity , your not stepping on the pedal while your adjusting the preset (knob ) right ?

Thanks and all the best .

Dimakeylin

I'm having the same problems calibrating my VH-11((
I recorded my video of the problem, I don't know what to do. Resetting the settings does not help
https://youtu.be/V8i5SF95iBc

ANGR77

Hi! Difficult to really say what the problem is based on the info presented. (You are using a TRS cable for your pedal signal?)

The recommendation for Roland hh is between 800-850.

Take a look on my video which I made for 2box:
https://youtu.be/xpxzzEuJopg

I also made a document to summarize my settings for VH-11. Should be pretty straight forward.

Best regards

Anders / Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

edcito

As someone mentioned, you turn the knob with the hihat open and not putting any pressure on it, the knob determines the level of openess of the hats. The manual is not clear about that, they should add "with the hihat fully open and without any foot pressure turn the knob bla bla bla"

Rmiller

Had a similar problem. Mine was I had a TS cable connected by mistake. Once I connected a TRS cable calibration screw worked again.