News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

hihat raw calibration

Started by Sibblon, October 30, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibblon

hi guys i wolud like to know what's wrong with this module (drumit three), cause i had a calibration raw problem too, i mean in the begining i was using 2 box hihat so in the manual they said to turn the screw behind for calibrate it (for 2box hihat 600-650) but the problem is when i turn the screw that never reach that numbers, instead I got 730-740  >:( , so i decided to change the hihat pad for a roland vh11 and the setups works well, so when i turn the raw screw using the roland hihat pad that give me all the numbers so i can select 800-850 as recommended in the manual, but when i use the 2 box pad well there's no chance to reach the parameters seggested in the user manual.

ANGR77

Hi!

It looks like you have a extremely tiny gap on the raw value on the 2box hh. How does it work in reality when playing? Not good?

I have to try my old 2box hh and see what values I get.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Miximus

Quote from: Sibblon on October 30, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
hi guys i wolud like to know what's wrong with this module (drumit three), cause i had a calibration raw problem too, i mean in the begining i was using 2 box hihat so in the manual they said to turn the screw behind for calibrate it (for 2box hihat 600-650) but the problem is when i turn the screw that never reach that numbers, instead I got 730-740  >:( , so i decided to change the hihat pad for a roland vh11 and the setups works well, so when i turn the raw screw using the roland hihat pad that give me all the numbers so i can select 800-850 as recommended in the manual, but when i use the 2 box pad well there's no chance to reach the parameters seggested in the user manual.

Hi i got the same problem as you  i get 792-800 ?

ANGR77

Hi!

I just tried my old 2box hi-hat on DI3.

Mine gave a value between 621-711. (And when pressing the pedal about 606)

Best Regards

Anders / www.zourman.com / Hi-hat & Ride Conversion Module for 2box.
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Sibblon

Hi thanks for your answer, I just took roland vh11 it works better, but still having some problems with the cymbals settings, I'm using 2 box cymbals by the way, I mean is just hard to have bell sounds on them all those settings are driving me crazy, so of you have some advices for have better response cause sometimes I rise up the gain of the ride maybe at 14 or more and the threshold at 38/ 40   for have a better response but it generates xtalk from the ride, when I head the Tom close to the ride pad, I would like to have a responsive ride for a light stroking but it seems impossible, at least for me.
Kind regards