News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

New rack stand

Started by puttenvr, July 22, 2010, 06:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

Quote from: rythm on November 17, 2010, 10:23:55 PM
Check with your local dealer or distributor in your country.

Iam from the Netherlands and I buyed my set at Musicstore in German.
Can anybody help me getting the MK2 rackstand?

puttenvr

Remi

Hyperactive is niet zo active.

puttenvr

Question is: who has spare parts at this moments?
Only the module seems to be available
No other parts
But X-mas is coming ....

roel

Quote from: Remi on November 21, 2010, 08:14:07 PM
Hyperactive is niet zo active.

(klopt hier heb ik al geinformeerd voor de mk2 upgrade maar kon daar niet besteld worden).back to Eng.

Any news about the rack upgrade when it will be available???

HELLO 2BOX???? SCOTTIE??? where is my 2box mk2 rack upgrade?????????

mandubien

I have bad news for french customers : Algam won't do anything to upgrade the rack for now. And I'm more or less sure that they won't do anything forever.
I'm afraid the best chance we have to upgrade our rack is to order it somewhere else in Europe...

Krillo

Hi all,
Thomann currently has a B-stock kit which is the first verion. I'm thinking about getting it. I won't be using the kick or the hihat stand, since I'm happy with my current gear (Yamaha pedals, Roland KD-8's and heavy duty Pearl hihat stand) probably not even the snare stand. In that "what's new" pdf it said "Pads now have 5 bolts mounting system as opposed to previous 3 bolts" Where are those bolts located and does it make a difference? Has there been any upgrading of the rims? Someone said they were of plastic and not durable.

Cheers
/Krillo

roel

Quote from: Krillo on January 13, 2011, 01:06:39 PM
Hi all,
Thomann currently has a B-stock kit which is the first verion. I'm thinking about getting it. I won't be using the kick or the hihat stand, since I'm happy with my current gear (Yamaha pedals, Roland KD-8's and heavy duty Pearl hihat stand) probably not even the snare stand. In that "what's new" pdf it said "Pads now have 5 bolts mounting system as opposed to previous 3 bolts" Where are those bolts located and does it make a difference? Has there been any upgrading of the rims? Someone said they were of plastic and not durable.

Cheers
/Krillo

Hello Krillo,

The material of the rims are still polycarbonate,and the rims are now holding with 5 o-rings you can see them at the side of the meshhead, (those litte black 0-rings that holds the rim).the mk1 had only 3 o-rings, and the new mk2 version has 5, take a look at your snaredrum.  :patbat2box:

greetings,
Roel.

Krillo

Quote from: roel on January 13, 2011, 04:48:57 PM
Hello Krillo,

The material of the rims are still polycarbonate,and the rims are now holding with 5 o-rings you can see them at the side of the meshhead, (those litte black 0-rings that holds the rim).the mk1 had only 3 o-rings, and the new mk2 version has 5, take a look at your snaredrum.  :patbat2box:

greetings,
Roel.

Thankx Roel,
I think I'll pass on that B-stock MK 1 then.

/Krillo

roel

mein damen und herren, ladies & gentlemen I have my new mk2 rack upgrade :rock:

edtc

roel

Quote from: edtc on January 18, 2011, 06:27:20 PM
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

say yeaaaaaah:
Where can I find the mk2 rackstand manuel..

Remi

Quote from: roel on January 18, 2011, 06:16:29 PM
mein damen und herren, ladies & gentlemen I have my new mk2 rack upgrade :rock:

Where did you bought it?