News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Alesis D4 Original Samples to download

Started by sezaybaba, March 14, 2019, 07:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sezaybaba

Hello everybody,

Here I have for you the Alesis D4 original samples.

Have fun:

AlesisD4WavSamplesbySEZAYBABA.rar

drumsonly2002

I own an Alesis 4. The sounds are nice less the machine gunning that the module reproduces. I wonder if those samples put in a 2 box would machine gun. I haven't the time nor patience to try it out at this point in time. I havn't used the Alesis module in years.
  I played gigs with the Alesis 5. Added reverb to the snare and it sounded killer. Machine gunning was a big downside to those modules. I owned the Alesis D4, D5 and Pro. The Pro had more hip hop sounds vs traditional sounds. Sold the Alesis 5, the Pro broke down (I gigged with it for a while), and the 4 got shelved for a Yamaha DTX Treme 2. The DTXtreme got shelved for DDrum 4 SE. The old ddrum 4's blow away the old DTXtreme2's. The ddrum se broke, so i bought 2 x ddrum 4's. After the second ddrum 4 broke, I lost the faith in used ddrum modules and went 2 box drummit 

sezaybaba

I am sorry that you have had such bad experiences with used modules. My best module was the DDrum 4 Se module. Never had problems. I also bought used.
I think that in every set is a favorite sound that you would like to import into another set or module.
I particularly like the snare in the D4 ..