News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

New drumit5 module!

Started by welshsteve, January 24, 2019, 09:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zobeltek

Thanks Paul.  I appreciate the insight.

Furthermore, I am very glad to see 2Box with all the new stuff.  I was worried they were not doing so well the last few years. 

Regards,
Scott.

nocturnodrummer

Well, to be honest... They didn't show anything new yet, right? Just a combination of drumit 3 and 5. The SD card was always there, now they just did what we were doing for years. Giving us access to the SD card. The new sounds and pads are exciting though  8)

waynec42

But where can I get one in Australia :(

ANGR77

The deliveries of the New mk2 module will start in April, the price will be about $200 more than DI3.

I can’t see if there is any disti for Australia ... but there is one in New Zeeland. http://www.southpacificmusic.co.nz

You could ask Allan at digitalDrummermag.com about disti in Australia...he knows!

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Slamstick

With the new 5 coming out in a month or 2, how long do you guys guess before a top end like Mimic Pro class module comes out. 3 to 5 years ?

edtc

Quote from: Stoked2 on March 01, 2019, 10:22:37 PM
With the new 5 coming out in a month or 2, how long do you guys guess before a top end like Mimic Pro class module comes out. 3 to 5 years

A year and a half ... maybe ;)

welshsteve

I am not so sure they're gonna wanna try and compete at that end of the market i.e. Mimic, Gewa G9 (if they ever figure that thing out) but if there's another module in the works, I'd imagine it would sit about the 5mk 2 and Strike Pro module. So in essence, the core structure of the 2box platform but with more inputs/outs, larger screen, physical faders, larger storage. Something like that?
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

Juicy

Quote from: waynec42 on March 01, 2019, 03:20:35 AM
But where can I get one in Australia :(
The Distributor is an NZ based company from what i was told.