News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Trigger signal processing

Started by TrommelTheo, December 30, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrommelTheo

Hello everybody,

I'm thinking of getting a Drumit 3. Now I have heard from my favorite e-drum dealer that there are still problems with the trigger settings of the various pads (dirty processing, double triggers etc.). 2Box knows about it and is working on a solution, but my dealer has not heard anything, whether it works now or not. What is your experience with it?

Greetings

Theo

welshsteve

What will you be plugging into it, by which I mean pads. I haven't heard anting about dirty triggering. Most issues are solved with setting adjustments!
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

TrommelTheo

Theme solved after a very good phone-call with Thomas Panthel from Hyperactiv! :patbat2box:

Thanks a lot, Tom! :rock:

Theo

ANGR77

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

TrommelTheo

my favorite E-Drum Dealer meant the splitting from head and rim for using a different sound like a cowbell,
an attitude, i would not need.

Greets

Theo

Jman

Sounds like an imaginary problem to me. I have found the Head and Rim on any pad I used triggered great, separation is better on the D3 than previous OS 1.30 for sure. And no problem splitting head and rim with splitters as far as I know. That is the first thing I do. I have all 4 tom inputs split and working just fine on the D3???? The only thing I have seen recently is one user saying they were getting a bit of problem on a Yamaha 3 zone where the Bell sound would sometimes trigger from the Edge .... I haven't tested any 3 zone Yamaha cymbals though personally.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/