News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

ddrum4 / ddrum3 pads with drumit three ?

Started by lite, September 18, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lite

Hi,

still playing a mix of ddrum3 and ddrum4 (cast precision pads + cymbals + hihat). I am wondering if drumit3 is compatible with these pads? Especially with the cymbals and hihat. As decent Clavia ddrum heritage it should be compatible - well I hope so :-)

Thanks

Julian

ANGR77

Hi!

I have not tried...but from my knowledge around ddrum4SE and my hihat conversion module which adapts Roland’s VH-11 to be used on ddrum 4SE: I would claim that the pads and cymbals from ddrum will work on Drum three. The cast hi-hat will not work...it is using an old Hall effect sensor...which won’t work on the Three.

However, a Roland. Yamaha and 2box hihats will work on the Three...

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Krillo

I emailed 2box about the dd3 precision pads. They said to add a 47k resistor in series,  otherwise they are too hot as for the drumit5 also.

Krillo

Edit: Got the module. ddrum3 precision pads and cast presicion pads work fine with the drumit3.