News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

The perfect drums

Started by Pascaldc, August 08, 2017, 11:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pascaldc

Does anyone here have or tried the perfect drums sampler by naughty seals ? Seems prtty good from the demos especially the hihat in the audio deme... i wonder if any of u have tried it ?

Pascaldc

Alsor theres that part that is interestong ;
Share or sell your instruments to anyone out there, knowing that every user will be able to load them with a FREE Perfect Drums Player plugin!

So would that mean i could do dsnd out of that dampler and share it here without copyright infrigement

p929

Quote from: Pascaldc on August 08, 2017, 11:04:23 PM
Does anyone here have or tried the perfect drums sampler by naughty seals ? Seems prtty good from the demos especially the hihat in the audio deme... i wonder if any of u have tried it ?

A 1 year late reply, but someone else might be interested in the future. At first glance I though about getting it, but then this made me to reconsider "Each instrument can have up to 6 articulations, 5 sample groups (microphone groups) and 3 dynamic layers (for hard, medium and soft hits appropriately). A total of 8 samples are available per a dynamic layer giving you a maximum of 720 audio samples per instrument! "

If I understand correctly, that means only 3 velocity layers of 8 samples each. That's way too few. But also when checking the manual you notice that the Hi-hat has only 4 openness levels. Additionally, it doesn't seem to be supported by SDSE, and who knows how to get the WAV files to create the DSNDs.

And for the price (~USD 150), you better get the NDK library, which doesn't have many kits, but the few it has are extensively sampled.