News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Drumit Three Original Card Download

Started by 96max5sp, July 12, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

96max5sp

Hi Guys,

I am tweaking my Drumit Three but wanted to start with taking it back to all stock settings, kits, etc. and make sure all the original files are there since i bought it second hand. I know there was a link for an original Drumit Three stock download but can't find it. Does anyone have a link?

ANGR77

I found the link...(done by user EDCITO) but it has unfortunately expired...

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apbbfhss1Va_gaBtNvJWC6AAymMPog

I know 2box will launch a new website soon...the software will probably be included there...

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

96max5sp

Thanks but it says the item no longer exists or is available  :(

lesmay

If you email 2Box they will send you a link to the files on Dropbox, I would send you the link but I’m away without full access to the link. They took a couple of day to answer.

ANGR77

Thats nice! Yepp, You can bow found the 1.32 OS build for three in their library.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com