News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Yamaha RHH 135 with Drumit 3

Started by KnipeDrums, June 11, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnipeDrums

I was reading through the forum and read a member eluded to limitations when using the RHH 135 from Yamah. Does anyone know what limitations if any using the RHH 135 will have? I read the Drumit 3 manual and it did not list any limitations or I missed something.

Thank You, Tom

ANGR77

I think there is no limitations with the RHH 135.

(Could it be that the Hihat only have 8 fixed positions going from closed to open somebody refer too?

Best regards

Anders / Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Deve Loper

Hi. RHH135 and HH65 have 5 positions.
But the various resister steps are not equal.
Also there is an extra resistor from the tip.
I never really understood why it is lke that.
Regards, Deve.

KnipeDrums

Thank You Both, I love this high hat and would like to use it with my new Drumit 3, if not I was going to get a VH-11 or VH-12. Getting two modules so I may get the VH-11 anyway, I love both of these High hats, very responsive and both trigger extremely well. Thank You Both again for the replies. Tom

Zappmax

Hi,
i am using also a RHH135, after i switching of and on the module it seems the modul dos not recognize the type anymore and i have just a open sound. If i change from Ref to 2box  or alesis and back to def it is back again and works with the last calibration.

Blotnica

I had the same issue. In my case it was a problem with new OS 1.32.4
I installed OS 1.32 and everything works fine.

Zappmax

Ok, i tried this too it works better, is 2box aware of this, how can we report bugs?

ANGR77

Aha!

That’s good to know! I will talk to 2box regarding this info.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Krillo

I updated OS too and suspected it affected the hihat...