News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

sdcard mod

Started by gorsepig007, May 28, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gorsepig007

i see on a few forums that people are upgrading the sdcard, what sdcard should be used?, and what problems are happening if any? and what are the benefits and can the module drummit 3 read a larger card  :animal:

welshsteve

Quote from: gorsepig007 on May 28, 2018, 08:47:29 AM
i see on a few forums that people are upgrading the sdcard, what sdcard should be used?, and what problems are happening if any? and what are the benefits and can the module drummit 3 read a larger card  :animal:

Talk to Jman, he can supply you everything you need. The card, the reader and instructions.

Benefits are twofold.

1. 32gig storage as opposed to 4gb. That's a no brainer as you'll run out of space very quickly and will have to dump sounds, loops etc.
2. You'll only need the card to load sounds. And as an SD card into a Mac (for example) has a much faster transfer rate than USB1, you can do it quicker. It's the best thing I did with my drumit5. Haven't done it with the 3 yet, but I will one day.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

gorsepig007

thanks man yes i am going to get my triggers from JMAN cool im looking forward to getting my 2box module