News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

32GB Warning in the sticky above.

Started by Dobly, April 19, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobly

Jman.. Above you posted a warning about connecting your 2Box module to a PC after doing the 32GB SD card upgrade..

Does this mean that if you do that upgrade you cannot use the Drumit Manager software from Lustar?. Or can that software read your kit info from your card reader?

Jman

Quote from: Dobly on April 19, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
Jman.. Above you posted a warning about connecting your 2Box module to a PC after doing the 32GB SD card upgrade..

Does this mean that if you do that upgrade you cannot use the Drumit Manager software from Lustar?. Or can that software read your kit info from your card reader?
The warning is about trying to plug the USB port of the module into a computer after doing the Card Mod. If you read my whole post I already answered your question. Once the Card Mod is done, from then on you just take your card and put that in a card reader on your computer. You can do EVERYTHING that way just like you could previously, and any transferring of files will be faster since you will be using USB II or III .... You can use the 2Box Editor and Drumit Mgr. I do all the time.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/