News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

NEW CONTENT!

Started by Endre-eNerd, October 22, 2017, 04:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endre-eNerd

As some of you might already know -as two unlisted youtube videos leaked out somehow during the preparations for the launch of my new kits-, I was working on vol. 2 of my eNerd sound library. The TSC (Tama StarClassic) kits are ready now, the download links are live.

Thanks to Ron Nanko and Denis (lustark.com) for their contribution for developing the software tools I needed for the instrument development

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sgI2sZ5x9g&index=1&list=PL2uA5WJFTKRZCRj6SaeJbSnvnZyIXkxED

http://endre-enerd.com/index.php/tech-info/sounds

ANGR77

Very nice kits and educating videos!

Best Regards

Anders / Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

welshsteve

I gigged with them last weekend (dry versions) and the toms are very very nice Endre. The whole kit is, but I opted to keep the kick and snare I was already using, the samples are phenomenal!!!
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

InTheBox

Fantastic job! Maybe it's just my imagination but I think I heard someone say something at the end of one of  the samples, almost jumped off the drum stool  ;D ;D ;D

ANGR77

Hi!

I am afraid you are right. Somebody speaks in one sample layer in the TSC Fully Dry kits snare sound. I was just about to report it back to Endre.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Endre-eNerd

Quote from: InTheBox on October 28, 2017, 10:02:51 PM
Fantastic job! Maybe it's just my imagination but I think I heard someone say something at the end of one of  the samples, almost jumped off the drum stool  ;D ;D ;D
Thanks for reporting back and I'm glad you didn't fall over. The thing is that if it's part of the dry kit, then it must be part of the other three as well, because the raw samples are the same, the only difference is the amount of the room/stone room channels in the mix. It should be easy to replace that sample with another one, because we recorded hundreds of them for each drum. I honestly have no idea how a bad one could slip through the entire editing cycle, but it's a pretty complicated multi-step process, so anything could happen.
Can you tell me the approximate velocity of the sample in question, so that I could find it more easily? Also, was it a head or rimshot sample?
I'll fix it this week.

Endre-eNerd

Quote from: Endre-eNerd on October 31, 2017, 03:33:07 AM
I'll fix it this week.
All four snares are fixed now.  The dry kit has been uploaded, the rest is still in progress, it might take several hours. Bluehost is one of the largest hosting companies in the US. Avoid them like the plague. Upload speed gets randomly restricted to 35 kB/s  (yes, that is 35 kilobytes per second).

..... Update ................

Done now.

ANGR77

Many thanks Endre!

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

96max5sp

Quote from: Endre-eNerd on November 01, 2017, 04:09:23 AM
All four snares are fixed now.  The dry kit has been uploaded, the rest is still in progress, it might take several hours. Bluehost is one of the largest hosting companies in the US. Avoid them like the plague. Upload speed gets randomly restricted to 35 kB/s  (yes, that is 35 kilobytes per second).

..... Update ................

Done now.

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I am having issues extracting Vol.2 #3 - TSC Medium Room Level kit. I tried re-downloading a couple times since yesterday and the others work fine.

I get the following error:

"Windows cannot open the folder.

The Compressed (zipped) folder '*path*eNERD_TSC-3LRoom.zip' is invalid."

Just thought i would let you know in case it wasn't just me, thanks!

Endre-eNerd

Quote from: 96max5sp on November 03, 2017, 06:34:38 PM
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I am having issues extracting Vol.2 #3 - TSC Medium Room Level kit. I tried re-downloading a couple times since yesterday and the others work fine.

I get the following error:

"Windows cannot open the folder.

The Compressed (zipped) folder '*path*eNERD_TSC-3LRoom.zip' is invalid."

Just thought i would let you know in case it wasn't just me, thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, it's Bluehost again...  a new upload will finish in cca. 4 hrs.

96max5sp

Quote from: Endre-eNerd on November 04, 2017, 03:11:49 PM
Thanks for the feedback, it's Bluehost again...  a new upload will finish in cca. 4 hrs.

Great, you're welcome, thanks!

dragonz

Endre-eNerd,
your videos were what finally sold me totally on the 2box kit :)
I am in the process of downloading all your kits as we speak.
Having just bought the kit, I'm a little short of fun tickets right now, but I'm sure I can send enough for a couple of cold ones your way at least.

Thanks for all your work on these kits.
I am saving a few kits of my own from the standard sounds, but the kits you have made are probably better than I'm going to end up with anyway :)

Thanks

Phil

geo

On a side note, it looks like your RP1k Gated Stone Room kit is missing (http://endre-enerd.com/images/sounds/eNERD_RB1k-4AmbGt.zip = 404 error).