News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Availabilty of new Drumit 3 kit sounds for Drumit 5 users

Started by wildhorse5678, September 19, 2017, 08:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhorse5678

Ive read that the new Drumit 3 unit has new kit sounds different from Drumit 5. Does anyone know when/if 2box are going to make these available for Dumit 5 users to download.

Thanks.

ANGR77

Bengt at 2box claimed that they also will release the new sounds for the current di5...that was what he said a year ago! :-) but things could have changed. In the new sound packs there was a Tama pack created by Simon Phillips...

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

wildhorse5678

I contacted 2box via facebook snd was told the plan is to put them on website for download.  Not sure why theres any delay as that would only take a few minutes to do if the sounds exist....very odd. I did see one of the Drumit3 units on the Jobkey booth at UK drum show in Manchester a week ago. Didnt try it myself.  But at least one does exist...unless its the same unit being taken to. NAMM, Frankfurt etc etc..