FOR SALE - Full 2 Box DrumIt Five MkII Electronic Drum Kit - UK *Bargain Price*

Started by AntHawker, May 01, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntHawker

Hey  :)

I am selling my 2Box kit due to no use and relocating abroad. It hasn't been played more than 2 hours in total. It is the full MkII kit purchased from handinhand here in the UK. It is fully boxed as new.

There are 2 minor issues which handinhand have said are easy to resolve. Firstly one of the leads is faulty (sorry I didn't note which when I packed it) and has been since it arrived. Secondly the screw which holds the hi hat down has cross threaded which removed the thread so will need replacing. Other than those 2 issues it is as new.

I also have an Iron Cobra hi hat stand and Sonar kick pedal I will throw in too (Originals boxed and unused).

This is £1700 new, I am looking for £1000 for a quick sale which is an absolute bargain.
Pick up only, although I am prepared to ship to mainland UK at the purchasers cost. I have several pictures of the kit which I can send at request. Sorry I will not split the kit  :drum3:

Thanks,

Anthony.

redbrix

malcydog

Hi . Is the kit still for sale? if so where in the UK are you based.

Many thanks

welshsteve

Not to piss anyone off, but a mate of mine bought a MK1 kit in MINT condition tonight for £500!!!
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

edcito

Quote from: welshsteve on September 11, 2017, 08:12:35 PM
Not to piss anyone off, but a mate of mine bought a MK1 kit in MINT condition tonight for £500!!!

That's the price of the module alone! Nice!
Now that the drumit 5 is dead it will drop even further I'm afraid... resale value once the drumit 3 is released? Zero...

welshsteve

It wasn't the price of the drumit5 module alone, it was an entire kit (albeit with some wear) but my god, he got a killer of a deal!!!!
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

Coda

Quote from: edcito on September 13, 2017, 04:38:24 PM
Now that the drumit 5 is dead it will drop even further I'm afraid... resale value once the drumit 3 is released? Zero...
Zero? Are you nuts?

ANGR77

Hi!
I don't believe that the Drumit Five will drop to zero.
It has still more inputs & outputs, the same brain as three etc!

So a memory modified "five" (to 32GB), maybe an added hh conversion kit for Roland and you have a very similar or even better system than the three!

So unless there will be a 5+ or 6 version of 2box replacing the current Five...I think the price will remain on the current level.

Best regards

Anders / Zourman.com   

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

JRage

Quote from: ANGR77 on September 14, 2017, 07:21:01 PM
So unless there will be a 5+ or 6 version of 2box replacing the current Five...I think the price will remain on the current level.

Agree. As I am using complete D5 kit not the module alone with some A/E kit and playing live through all 8 available outputs, the value of new D3 for me is lower than of D5. As for "universal trigger inputs" - I regularly use Roland pads for toms plus additional cymbal from Yamaha without problems whatsoever.
Posted by some mistake.

Itsme

thats for just the module not a full kit, so £1000 for a full kit is well worth it IMO

AntHawker

*BUMP*

Well I am back from travelling so back to getting rid of the rest of my stuff!

The Kit is still for sale, I am open to reasonable offers, I'd also be open to give someone a great deal if it was going to be used as a teaching tool or maybe to someone who is really passionate but can't afford a kit like this!  :drum3:

Anyway hit me up on here if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Anth :)

edcito