News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Say hello to the Drumit 3

Started by edcito, April 03, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasFrommann

yes :)

I messaged 2box germany and got price info.. 799â,¬. Sounds great to me.

Matthi

edcito

So, ladies and gents, ready for the dreaded "we need more time, apologies but we promise it will be available late summer"? ;D

edcito

180111: 2Box meddelar att slutmontering pågår och de beräknar att modulerna skickas ut under kommande vecka. Därefter tar det ca 3-4 dagar innan de når oss.

zmickles

Just to translate:

2Box announces that final assembly is in progress and they expect the modules to be shipped in the coming week. Then it takes about 3-4 days before they reach us.

gregorykovou

2Box meddelar att leverans av emballage blivit försenat vilket påverkar slutfasen i produktionen/paketeringen. Utleveranserna blir fördröjda några dagar extra.

edcito

Ytterligare några dagars försening aviserad. I slutet av kommande vecka kan utskick påbörjas

edcito

January is coming to an end and still no sight of the drumit 3, 2box just ran out of excuses...

AndyMo

Are 2Box attending NAMM 2018? That would seem like a good event for a proper product release/launch - with live demos, etc.

edcito

180205: Uppehåll för NAMM-mässan men 2Box rapporterar att slutmontering pågår och att våra moduler beräknas skickas ut på fredag eller måndag.

edcito

Posted today on Facebook:
The production is running and the first modules are ready. We are just waiting for the packaging. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has made a mistake. That is why we are delayed. So it will not take long before the first modules arrive at the dealers. Please be patient ...

Yeahhh!!!!

edcito

Someone impatient could do a side by side comparison of the drumit 3 pic they just posted on facebook with the drumit 5? to see what's different circuit wise... it seems now the case is very easy to open, and the mounting holes look a lot like a standard module mounting plate, that's nice.

gregorykovou

those who have pre-ordered can get it without the normal package!
jopeky drums !

edcito

It’s not mentioned anywhere that they have the modules ready to ship, I’ve sent them a message 2 weeks ago, still waiting for a reply...