Trying to Import Enerd dry kit but no sound... Need help

Started by Rmdnj14, February 13, 2017, 10:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rmdnj14

I downloaded the files for Kit eNERD RB1K 1-dry onto my Mac.  I then opened it and saw all of the fileseNERD RB1k-1Dry.dkit
House Snare.dsnd
RP1k-BD-1Dry.dsnd
RP1k-SD-1Dry.dsnd
RP1k-T08-1Dry.dsnd
RP1k-T10-1Dry.dsnd
RP1k-T12-1Dry.dsnd
RP1k-T14-1Dry.dsnd
RP1k-T16-1Dry.dsnd
RP1k-Xst-1Dry.dsnd

I initially copied the RB1k-1Dry.dkit and pasted it into the "single kit loop" folder.  It appeared own the module, but there was no sounds.  I then copied them all and attempted to past them into the single kit loop folder.  I received a message that said:   "The item “eNERD RB1k-1Dry.dkit” can’t be copied because there isn’t enough free space."  Can someone steer me in the right direction as how to download kits? 

Thanks,  Bob

ANGR77

Hi!

I would place all the files in a own directory in the root \eNerd\....to be able to keep track of them.

This kit will then show up after the 100 fixed kits automatically. (Without that you have to do anything)

The problem you are probably facing is that your SD card in the 2Box is full...4GB is almost what 2box is shipping default of sounds. So I am guessing that you need to delete/move some unused sounds/kits from your 2box module to be able to add new sounds.

Make a copy/backup of your 2box memory to your Mac....before you start to change things. Don't touch any of the system files in the root.

Best regards

Anders / Zourman.com

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com