News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Zourman Drums (42box) Hi-hat Conversion Kit

Started by Dashriprock, December 11, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashriprock

Hello,I am wondering will this product help the origanal  2box hihat.And will this work with all one or 2 cymbal hihats Roland Pintech ect.....

ANGR77

Hi! I think I might answer this question. :-)

No, the Zourman Drums Hi-hat conversion kit is not helping the 2box original hi-hat.

It is only supporting Roland resistor based hi-hat pedals and clones.
Supported models: FD-7, FD-8, FD-9, VH-11 and now also the VH-12(separate model)

The models do also work for Roland compatible hi-hats like JOBEKY 13, 14″ REAL FEEL CYMBAL AND HI-HAT CONTROLLER and Go Edrum GH6 eHi-Hat.

In terms of e-cymbal/pad used as hi-hat trigger, any 2 zone trigger with piezo/switch can be used with the solution.

In my opinion the ZD solution opens up for the 2box module to natively use the Roland Hi-hat pedals/pads in very smooth way...just plug and play with your 2box module.

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com