News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Snare Tweaking

Started by analog_out, October 12, 2016, 01:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

analog_out

Hi,
I've only played with the kits that come with the brain so far, not loaded any of mine. I'm using the 1st stock kit (Drum It Live Kit). I've been playing around with the velocity on the snare but is there a way to adjust the settings for rim shots independantly as the rim sound is pretty quiet/ Thanks

Jman

Quote from: analog_out on October 12, 2016, 01:46:51 PM
Hi,
I've only played with the kits that come with the brain so far, not loaded any of mine. I'm using the 1st stock kit (Drum It Live Kit). I've been playing around with the velocity on the snare but is there a way to adjust the settings for rim shots independantly as the rim sound is pretty quiet/ Thanks
There are separate volume controls for the head and rim. There are also separate trigger parameter adjustments for head and rim. Before adjusting the instrument volumes I would be sure the trigger parameters are set to the optimum so the head reaches max velocity only on the hardest hits, then likewise on the snare rim.

Trigger parameters are in the Unit pages. Instrument volumes are in the Kit pages. For adjusting snare head press snare. For adjusting snare rim press more and snare.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/