News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Dsnd editor/inpector program

Started by welshsteve, September 22, 2016, 09:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

welshsteve

A few years ago, I downloaded a small program that took a dsnd file and inspected it, it would pinpoint any errors, volume issues, silences at the start etc... Anyone know if that's still available. I converted a set of tom sounds from a VST, I went the long way around it and didn't use SDSE and for some reason two of the toms are very very quiet compared to the rest, it's nothing to do with the volume of the pad, I've obviously sampled it quieter than the others. Rather than go through the whole thing again, if that little was still about perhaps it could just fix it and save it.
Thanks in advance.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

tower of p

You mean dsoundtool? I nthink it´s implemented in sdse.

You find it here:
http://www.shortestpath.se/dsoundtool/download.html

cheers

welshsteve

Yeah I tried that but it looked different to how I remembered it. Plus I couldn't see where it could adjust the max sample volume of a dsnd.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

geo

Always wondered about this statement on the Buy page - are the devs getting kickbacks from NGOs?
Quote from: Why should you donate?But further development completely will depend on return on investment. You donate, we develop!

Or are they investing in karma bonds?

ANGR77

I think you are thinking of Drumit Manager from Lustark Software. (Same vendor as for SDSE)

It has this inspection function.
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com