News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

My Module Will No Longer LOAD! Any and all suggestions WELCOME

Started by rockthenite, August 12, 2016, 01:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockthenite

I am now having a problem with my 2Box Drumit 5 module.  The problem is that it says "FAT_error", "NO_OS" and "USB_Disconnect".  It then stays at USB_disconnet and does not register sounds.  It has a memory extender installed with a 32 gig card.  Do you have any suggestions to fix my problem?

JRage

Hi,

Have you checked the extender cable (broken or interference)? Maybe the card is not firmly in the slot?
If you place SD card directly in a slot of module, does the problem stay?
If this doesn't help, try to put card in a PC and see what PC reads.

BR,
JR
Posted by some mistake.

rockthenite

Simply putting the card directly in the module has fixed it.  Thank goodness!

digitalDrummer

Do you know that you will not be able to access the card via USB now?

ANGR77

Allan is very right about this. Just to give some ideas what is happening when trying to attach the USB cable on a memory modified 2box unit(this was probably not the case above):

• from a PC...nothing will happen until you try to write to the SD card over USB...then you will end up with a FAT32 error...
  • From a MAC...it will destroy your card immediately when attaching the USB cable. Fat32 error

So beware! :-)

Best Regards

Angr77 / Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com